America's Army

wisten

Hall of Fame
Apr 30, 2003
Gulf Shores, AL, USA
Some guys from work had been playing various online demos of FPS (first person shooters). I had told them that I heard that there was a game called America’s Army, that was supposed to be free. I had only played it a bit, (I’m more the EverQuest type).

The graphics, game play, logistics, and environment are superior to many games that cost $50 AND have a monthly charge to play. If you like the game, you would do well to give it a shot. Just don’t let the little snippet they have instead of the traditional copyright message throw you:

“Property of the United States Department of Defense”

(Most games have stuff like, “Copyright © 2004 by Big Game Company. Blah blah blah”

[This message has been edited by wisten (edited 02-02-2004).]

NOSty

Suspended
Nov 23, 2002
Houston, Texas
AA rocks!

Go to www.Americasarmy.com to download. It is free and it is a hoot! Very awesome game. It is a1st person shooter, but no solo missions. It is based upon real scenarios of small units fighting to free a prisoner or get data on weapons stockpiling. If you are on Dial up you will get clobbered. If you don't have a 1 gig proc you will get clobbered.

I was playing an another player's handle was BamaJamma. I messaged BamaJamma RammaJamma and he replied Give em hell Alabama. LOL!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.