After going 14-0 Alabama is snubbed

Bamafanman

All-SEC
Oct 12, 1999
Pensacola, FL
i finished 14-0 blowing out everybody by at least 42 points yet i finished #2 and didnt get a shot at the BCS title game which was won by Ohio state for the 2nd year in row, 3rd if u count last real season

Texastigers

Suspended
Oct 30, 2000
Dallas, TX
www.28designs.com
Yeh why is Ohio State so good on this game, the struggled like hell to win it in real life having been a down away from losing about 5 games, most of them to big 10 spares like Purdue.

Sure they beat Miami, but everyone gets lucky from time to time. Play 10 times Miami wins 9 of them.

My point, why is Ohio State so darn good

Or Allbarn for that matter. Means little however I always put it on JV and 10 minute QTRS so I can score 150 points on them.

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Texastigers:
Yeh why is Ohio State so good on this game, the struggled like hell to win it in real life having been a down away from losing about 5 games, most of them to big 10 spares like Purdue.

Sure they beat Miami, but everyone gets lucky from time to time. Play 10 times Miami wins 9 of them.

Or Allbarn for that matter. Means little however I always put it on JV and 10 minute QTRS so I can score 150 points on them.
</font>
I beat Miss St. 112 to 0 on 5 minute quaters.

Bamafanman

All-SEC
Oct 12, 1999
Pensacola, FL
NO i played michigan for one, um i dont remember the others but my stg of schedule was only .36 it was by far the strongest of anybody else in the BCS i was robbed bc USC was ranked 3 in the 2 polls and they were snubbed too they were 4th in the bcs, and i was like 4th in the computers i dont know why i just started this season off with miami and i whipped them up good, so im #3 already ( i was 4th and they were 3rd) to start the season

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Cheesy!

Guys bump up the difficulty and make it harder. I have to struggle to score 21 points much less 150......Get real.

Over 2 seasons so far the Tide has lost only 2 games. I won the SEC both years and had a few OT games and a few last second victories too.

Rolling Tide

1st Team
May 29, 2002
A, A
www.crimsonphoto.com
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RollTideinGA:
Cheesy!

Guys bump up the difficulty and make it harder. I have to struggle to score 21 points much less 150......Get real.

Over 2 seasons so far the Tide has lost only 2 games. I won the SEC both years and had a few OT games and a few last second victories too.
</font>

I was on All American with everything turned up. I just went to the big daddy level and got blow out the first 2 games

BAMA FOOTBALL PRIDE

Jul 29, 2003
USA
www.tidefans.com
You have to have an excellent team to play heisman, you really have to be careful throwing the ball also the db's read a LOT better. When you run try running between the tackles more than trying to do sweeps. If you must run outside, then do it with a shotgun "sprint" option, or out of the power "I", and make sure you have a very fast scrambling QB, and a fast, or strong RB: a combination of both is quite ideal though. Hope this helps!

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL
Heisman is just too unrealistic to me. There's no way a WR with 99 speed is going to be chased down by a DT with 50 speed in the real world.

Bamafanman

All-SEC
Oct 12, 1999
Pensacola, FL
After winning back to back Nat. Champ on all american all by like 70 points, i just played my first game of the next season on HIesman. #1 Alabama vs. #25 Georgia Tech. 10-0 Alabama after half, then won 17-10. funny i had like 6 interceptions. key is to get user picks.

asclepius

Banned
Feb 16, 2004
hinterlands USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Texastigers:

test
test
</font>

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.