Anyone getting MVP Baseball 2004?

Just curious if anyone is going to be getting MVP Baseball when it comes out next week. I bought the ESPN version last year since it had better gameplay, but it looks like EA is going to launch the offensive on ESPN this year.

What's getting me is the fact that all teams will have one AA and one AAA team you can play as during the regular season, meaning you can play all the games in your team's system. I'm just bummed they don't have authentic minor league stadiums because I'd love to play that the Hoover Met. It also has manager mode, which allows you to make the decisions for the team, but you don't have to play the game. If you want to play the game, you pick it up at any point and then go back to manager mode.

All in all, this year looks like it will belong to EA when it comes to the baseball game.

Mar 12, 2003
Talladega, AL.
www.line-man.com
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BamaJeff:
I'll probably have it next week and Oakland will soon win the world series. At least on my game they will.
</font>
man thats why video games are so cool-WE run the show.....hehehe

------------------
rip zach culpepper(1980-1998) well miss u #42

bamafan#2

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 21, 2001
Greenville,AL USA
This game is awesome they have so many new features and the gameplay is much better. This has to be one of the best baseball games that has ever come out. And I wish they would come out with a college game, how awesome would that be.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.