Q&A with Steve Noah from Operationsports.com about NCAA 2005!! he has it in HAND!

BIG DADDY

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 13, 1999
Houston Al.
I have been going to the Fourm at operationpsports.com for the last 2 days to get a check up on how the game NCAA 2005 looks here is some details

Greg Densmore

Quote:

RatBastard said:
Last year, I would, almost exclusively, play as a DB. No other football game ever captured this battle as well as NCAA 2004. Is it the same in 2005 or is it better?

I had 22 picks with #3 from Michigan(name escapes me at the moment) breaking a school/NCAA record I believe. Loved when I would try for the ball and get burned for a long TD almost as much as return an INT for a TD. I hope it is at least the same...

Thanks Steve.

I have been having fun being a DB as well. It is just as fun as it was last year, IMHO. I usually play safety or LB, but the "Feel" is just great!! You won't be disappointed, especially if you liked it last year.

Quote:

Jeremy7679 said:
I just want to know if in the create-a-playbook feature you are able to create your own plays.

Nope, not that I can tell.

--------------------
Steve Noah
Owner and Executive Editor
http://www.operationsports.com

8bit said:
how are the graphics with 480 p??? Does it look better than last year(specifically less jaggies?)
do the big hits look different from normal tackles???

I think it looks better this year, not by much but it's better. Jaggies are about the same, again.... maybe a little better.

Big hits look different yes, a bit more force in them, just gotta make sure you make that tackle.

--------------------
Steve NoQuote:

LPU said:
How has the Discipline feature been? what kind of things have you seen so far and how have you been disciplining them?

You get a certain amount of points to discipline. I had a kicker skip practice w/ no excuse or call in. The bigger the punishment, the more points are deducted. Obviously you don't want to be too leniant or too strict, you might lose out on recruits down the road or face penalties by the NCAA, etc. It's pretty cool tho.

--------------------
Steve Noah ah
OQuote:

Garydee said:
Has the FB Dive money play been fixed?

Can the defense handle streaks better? All in all, does the defense handle the long pass better?

Explain the money play.

Defense handles those cheesy hail mary bombs better, yes.

--------------------
Steve Noah wner and Executive Editor

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.