got mine today...

hongrime

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 17, 2001
tuscaloosa
on my lunch break. played (Bama-NMSU) for about 15 minutes b4 having to come back to work. i like Bama's playbook a lot more than last year's. not sure about that stadium rumbling thing, it seems kinda cheesy; we'll see. most of the plays and whatnot are similar to last year's. some buttons do different things now, so it'll take a bit of getting used to. that's all i've got so far.

kev4bama

1st Team
Oct 10, 2002
Birmingham, Alabama
Also got mine today , got the call at lunch to come pick it up as I preordered it. The game comes with a 2 month subscription to XBOX online also as an added bonus. If anyone needs any games in the future see Kasey at EB Games in the target shopping center in Inverness. He will bend over backwards to help you out!! Wasnt expecting it until at least tomorrow but am pleasantly surprised so far! I am really ready for the season now!

Roll Tide Roll!!!

Kevin

BamaThunder

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 8, 2001
Mobile, AL
Anything in Mobile sucks. Reserved my copy at Gamestop, and 2005 doesn't come in til tomorrow. What a bunch of crap.

They never call to let you know either. I've reserved it there 3 years in a row now, and the previous 2 I never received a phone call to let me know to come pick up my copy.

I know, I'm just pouting because everyone else has theirs and I'm stuck waiting til after work tomorrow. If its even in by then. Heck, with my luck, they will sell all of them before I get there and I'll be stuck waiting til next week or the week after.

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
took me about 2 hours to name my roster. I redshirted and set depth chart. I simulated the first week and ready to play game 1. Had to discipline Harper for missing a class (1 qtr) and Nic Luke for a fight ( 1 game).

I hope the NCAA doesn't come down on me!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.