Alabama Sunshine

ga_tide_fan

1st Team
Aug 13, 2001
Griffin, GA.
Visit www.AlabamaSunshine.com for the best hot sauces and table syrups in West Alabama. Based in Fayette and owned by my uncle, Fred Smith (who happens to be one of the biggest Tide fans in the State), I will guarantee that once you try this product, you will never pick up a bottle of Texas Pete again. Tobasco will be a distant memory once you have a Alabama Sunshine and Bologna sandwich... WOOOOOOOHEEEEEEE !!!

There is a store front for this Hot Sauce in Fayette, Alabama. Tell them his nephew "Jonathan" sent you.

------------------
You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
I'm sure I'd like it, but Tabasco is the Rolls-Royce of hot sauces. I've tried a jillion other sauces, but none of them combine the flavor and heat like Tabasco does.

FAYETTE4BAMA

1st Team
May 15, 2003
Please make sure that you try this sauce. It has the greatest flavor and there is also a variety of blends to choose from.

ga_tide_fan

1st Team
Aug 13, 2001
Griffin, GA.
I like Tobasco as well but I like the Alabama Sunshine Tobasco variety better. Not only can you get syrups and hot sauces but call and ask for a jar of strawberry jelly that you will never forget.. If you have never had strawberry jelly with hotsauce as an ingredient you are missing out.

Flavored to burn and made by a BAMA fan at that. Uncle Fred has the biggest Bear Bryant painting I have ever seen... Buy one bottle of the mildest variety or buy a gift pack of samplers to try...

Hot sauce and bologna, a combination made in the south. It is awesome on blackeyed peas, in your gumbo, or naked on a cracker.

I would not lead you on, this stuff is the best.

Tell Fred his nephew sent you. Ralph Smith's son.

------------------
You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.