A Gripe About Playing Ohio State (PS3-NCAA '11)

CrimsonJag

All-American
Apr 9, 2001
Jacksonville, FL
Every time I play online against someone using Ohio State, Terrell Pryor just bounces off of my pass rushers, outside blitzers, etc.

DRIVES ME BONKERS!

Has anyone else experienced this? Every time I draw up the perfect blitz, bloop, he just bounces right off and runs for a big gain. Literally almost every time.

Also, please feel free to add me as a friend: JVegas14

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Every time I play online against someone using Ohio State, Terrell Pryor just bounces off of my pass rushers, outside blitzers, etc.

DRIVES ME BONKERS!

Has anyone else experienced this? Every time I draw up the perfect blitz, bloop, he just bounces right off and runs for a big gain. Literally almost every time.

Also, please feel free to add me as a friend: JVegas14
I only play with my closest buddies online for NCAA and Madden when I had it. We agree on rules about cheese plays (plays that result in 1st downs and TDs almost 90% of the time). Like calling a hail mary which draws all the DBs back 20+ yards and with a running QB you can pickup 10-15 before they react.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.