Lebanese Hummus

I

It's On A Slab

Put all ingredients in food processor and mix well. I used 1/2 lemon but it was a very large lemon. Adjust for salt. Garnish with paprika.

Last edited:

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
My wife likes hummus but I'm not a fan of chickpeas. She makes one with roasted garlic and pepper flakes that is kind of spicy and another with olives, roasted peppers and some other stuff that I will try to eat but she is the hummus maker.

I

It's On A Slab

My wife likes hummus but I'm not a fan of chickpeas. She makes one with roasted garlic and pepper flakes that is kind of spicy and another with olives, roasted peppers and some other stuff that I will try to eat but she is the hummus maker.
My first attempt myself. I wanted to start out with a basic Middle Eastern hummus before I got fancy.

My next one will be the roasted red pepper kind.

I guess what took me so long is that I kept forgetting to go pick up a cheap food processor. Man, that the Hell out of using a potato masher to try to mash things up. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.