What if $cam Newton is on the cover of NCAA 12? Will you buy it?

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I'll hate seeing his face on the cover. But I love the game so I will buy it. I will just have to get me an alternate cover with a Bama player.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
They will have to add some extra animation where the ballcarrier wears a halo, then goes up into the student section and receives sexual favors along with a wad of cash.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
No. I wont be buying another copy of NCAA football. I will be eternally happy with the #1 Alabama on NCAA11. I also dont see them adding anything great to make me want to buy it again.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I'll buy it, but I'll replace the cover with someone else or rip it out altogether that's for sure.

WKURainwater

Scout Team
Jun 8, 2009
Donelson, TN
Yay got to this thread 12 days late. I think someone should make a cover of him running with the Laptop under his arm. I heard the Dynasty mode is going to get some TLC and also Madden's Superstar and Franchise. Which would be pretty exciting.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
It's not just the cover...it's the loading splash screen every time you boot the games up. You cannot replace that.

I honestly don't see how anyone else could be on the cover.

BigAL413

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
Dodson Branch, TN
Hasn't EA put a different athlete on the cover of each different game system the last couple of years?

I would expect Newton, Ingram, possibly AJ Green or Kellen Moore to be on the different covers.

WKURainwater

Scout Team
Jun 8, 2009
Donelson, TN
I would expect Newton, Ingram, possibly AJ Green or Kellen Moore to be on the different covers.
Now that would be pretty awesome. I think you have to give Ingram some love being a former Heisman winner. With that being said, Newton better not be on the PS3 version like Brian Johnson was...that would just be depressing.

UA2373

1st Team
Jul 25, 2010
Hoover, AL
I'll hate seeing his face on the cover. But I love the game so I will buy it. I will just have to get me an alternate cover with a Bama player.
Find someone to buy it for you on the strip, they put UA players on the cover. Unfortunately for Ingram, the cover this year wasn't an option, don't know if he has the same marketability as Tebow two years removed from the Heisman- but maybe.

Last edited:

bamabound91

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 10, 2008
Huntsville, Ala
It would have to be pretty big changes for me to buy Ncaa 12 I'm happy with Ncaa 11 and plan on playing this game for a long while. my avatar is my Cover for the Game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.