Pro Football Game Alternative

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
Pro Football Game Alternative (NFL2K5 vs Madden)

I know Madden is generally considered the alpha and omega of pro football console games, but check out ESPN NFL2k5 this year. Why you ask? BECAUSE IT COMES OUT NEXT WEEK FOR TWENTY FREAKING DOLLARS!!!!

That's right, ESPN NFL2k5 will be only $19.99 this year. This doesn't mean it is a value-priced or junk game. The previews for it have been very good and it is loaded with features, including the ability to create leagues online where you can trade, sign free-agents, etc.

If nothing else, maybe it will cause EA to bring the price of Madden down instead of selling it for $49.99 year after year for roster updates and graphic tweaks. Competition is good!!!

Check out IGN's page on NFL2K5. Especially the five best things about NFL2K5.

Last edited:

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Or, do what I do--wait four months until Madden drops to $20.

I'm kind of stuck with Madden since EA won't release NCAA on the PC. So I trade/draft for as many Bama players as possible.

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
Forgot to mention that if you buy the game at Best Buy, you can essentially get it for $15 by using a Gamer's Gift Card. There's a coupon in the case for the gift card for $5 off any game $19.99 and up.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.