* Pumpkin Flan with Spiced Pepitas
* Lemon-Ricotta Soufflés
* Strawberry-Rhubarb Crisp
* Chocolate Fondue with Fresh Berries
* Grand Marnier Soufflés
* Chocolate Walnut Meringue Kisses
* Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
* Chocolate Ganache

If any of that looks good to you get online or to a good book store and buy some cook books for diabetics. Diabetes runs in my family so I have had my share of safe deserts and most were really good. Grocery store bakery sections sometimes has a diabetic section or sugar free, keep your eyes open there are good things still out there for you.

squalor

1st Team
Feb 21, 2000
Redneck Riviera
Thanx Bayou, I will do that search.
Also, my wife has a recipe for something called DrumStick Cake. It has peanut butter and cream cheese as it's main ingredients and I think I can "Diabetic-ize" it. If so, I will post the recipe in this thread. I might even be able to un-carb it.

happytidefan

All-SEC
Jul 24, 2008
Columbus, Mississippi
Many of us have diabetes on here...do not despair. Your disease is controllable with diet and medicine (if necessary). Discipline is hard to acquire and even harder to maintain, but it can be done. Don't approach the diabetes like it controls YOU....instead, YOU control the disease. I make this often and nobody actually knows it is healthy, so its a secret at my house....it has no name that I know of, so we call it Orange Fluffy. It's kind of a congealed salad made with one package sugar free orange jello (dry), one carton cottage cheese, one carton sugar free cool whip, a can of drained and rinsed mandarin oranges, two bananas, sliced, a can of crushed pineapple in its own juices. Mix it all together and chill. I eat a whole dang cup of the stuff and never see an increase in my glucose, but I don't recommend that for you! Good luck, and remember...take charge now, make healthy choices and control that disease....you can do it.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.