Link: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
PS3? I played Oblivion on XBOX first but then purchased it for my PC. PC is best because all of the mods.
Yea ps3. I did a quick search about the bug before I made that post. They of course said it didn't matter on the PC because you could change some things to fix it (can't quite remember what that is called right now).

They also said that the bug was fixed on ps3, but I couldn't ever get it to to work for me. It was a game ending bug too. I was so far into it I didn't feel like starting over.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Really looking forward to this one. The trailer was great. Looks like they put words to Jeremy Soule's theme music from Morrowind...good stuff. One of my most memorable gaming moments was during the first play through of Morrowind. Walking up over a ridge to see the huge open world from a distance while the orchestra music built to a crescendo was incredible. Hooked me on the Elder Scroll series for good.

Here's hoping they change Oblivions lame way of scaling the leveling system.

AngryEwok

All-SEC
Hoping to score Skyrim on PC for $30 during Steam's Black Friday sale. Until then, I'm trying to get through Morrowind despite being an Oblivion player, originally. I have modded it to look semi-decent for an early 90's title... But WOW, the combat sucks and Morrowind doesn't have horses or fast travel...

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
I've been playing it for the last two weeks. It's easily in my top 3 games of all time. A lot of things were improved since Oblivion.

bamapride79

All-SEC
Aug 10, 2003
It's already won a couple "Game of The Year" awards and it's barely been out a month. They need to patch a few quests but I don't have many complaints.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.