Question: What position do you pick in Road to Glory?

WKURainwater

Scout Team
Jun 8, 2009
Donelson, TN
Just kind of interested in what you guys do. I typically do running backs, but it is hard to get much more than about 20 touches a game which isn't as fun. I just started one where I am a balanced QB. I wanted a bit of a challenge so I picked UK to represent my home state.

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
QB is cool because you can call audibles and throw it every play lol. I usually play a RB. I don't do the Road to Glory much at all though.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
QB, RB, and WR mostly. Although I have done a couple as a DB before, they're not nearly as fun IMO though.

WKURainwater

Scout Team
Jun 8, 2009
Donelson, TN
I always thought Defensive End would be fun, but I just could not get enough tackles to make it enjoyable. I am not great at playing defense on there as it is, but here we are. Yeah QB, RB, and WR are probably the most fun positions to play. I must say I enjoyed playing as OLine in earlier years.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL
I love playing CB or FS but it is hard. Wish if you picked RB and you were not the starter you could do some PR/KR until you move up the depth chart. There is that dead period if you go to a good school (like Bama) that you only come in on FGs and XP

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.