Entre: Brussels Sprouts with Walnuts and Dried Cranberries

I

It's On A Slab

Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add walnuts, and toast 3 to 4 minutes, or until fragrant. Transfer to plate, and set aside.

Wipe out skillet, and return to heat. Add olive oil, and swirl skillet to coat bottom. Add Brussels sprouts, and cook 5 minutes, or until browned, stirring occasionally. Add shallots and garlic, and cook 1 minute more.

Stir in cranberries, agave, and 1 cup water. Partially cover pot, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, or until most of liquid has evaporated and Brussels sprouts are just tender, but not soft. Transfer to serving bowl. Stir in walnut oil and toasted walnuts, and season with salt and pepper, if desired.

Last edited:

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Weird. The page shows up blank for me in Firefox. No ingredients. No prep steps. No. Instructions. I can read it in IE.

Last edited:
I

It's On A Slab

Since they changed server configurations, we have lost the ability to enter recipes using the old script.

I reported this to Bayou, but I'm not sure if he's run it up the flagpole to Brett yet.

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Since they changed server configurations, we have lost the ability to enter recipes using the old script.

I reported this to Bayou, but I'm not sure if he's run it up the flagpole to Brett yet.
It works for me, see my grilled cheese test thread. I rarely put anything in the preparation section and go straight to the instructions.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.