Question. Which commercial on TV or radio is the most irritating/obnoxious?

Henryrolltide

1st Team
Sep 25, 2008
Chelsea, AL
WOW!! That's a LOW PRICE!!
haha, true that.

I really hate the toyota highlander commercial with the pretentious 10 year old telling us how to be cool.

Also the sprint commercials with the people being rude, but its ok, cause sprint gave them a deal. The slogan should be, "Sprint, it's cheaper to be a jerk with us."

CrimsonNan

BamaNation Hall of Fame
Oct 19, 2003
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA
There are so many miserable ads I can't remember them all at once. But any TV commercial where you hear adult voices coming out of the mouths of babies drives me crazy. The ones I mean are talking about the stock market, investments, etc. It's so annoying. I also mute the sound if it's a TV ad or either turn the radio off or change the station.

There are a few that I like - mainly dog food commercials - because I loved dogs. AND - there is a cute one - but for the life of me I don't remember what the ad is about. But a rabbit is running across a field and sees a rattlesnake, and it scares him. But when he looks closer the snake's tail is a baby rattle - and he begins to laugh, and then other rabbits come along to laugh as well. I think that's kinda cute.

Zorak

All-American
Jan 8, 2010
Orlando, FL (Winter Park area)
I'm not sure if they play anymore because I'm out of their TV market, but the commercial for Sticks 'n Stuff (w/ Tina Gordon), then the commercial for that car place (Suzuki perhaps) off "Parkway East in Roebuck".

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
And you people call yourselves Bama fans. he obvios choice is the Ford F-150 commercial with cheeznik. I have to hurl each time I see that swarmy man.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
86's necropost has inspired me to resurrect one of my own.

Those insipid Panera Bread commercials. Came here just to gripe about them after seeing one. Gott im Himmel they drive me up a wall! Pretentious. Loaded with annoying buzzwords. And the voice. That voice! It's like nails on a freaking chalkboard!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.