I form counter lead
Ace spread triangle
Ace spread play action dive
Ace spread corners
Ace slot deep outs (slant only)
Pro form counter
Strong HB lead
Strong FB over

Thats just a few, but to sum it up my offense revolves around in routes, deep balls, and running with a full back most of the time. I will sometimes go to no huddle, and in fits of anger revert to "tin cup" style in which I run the same play until I get the expected result (mostly pass plays as you can imagine) What are some of everyone else's favorite plays and offensive strategies?
:biga:

bamafan in TX

Scout Team
Jul 16, 2004
My bread and butter passing plai is from the Wishbone Tight formation, called HB Streaks. With a RB with good speed, what happens is you have to catch the S cheating up and/or blitzing, and lob it over the head of the linebacker about 20+ yards downfield, and it can go for a TD almost every time.

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
Out of the Weak I-twins formation I like:
FB Over
HB Counter

Both work great against man defense because the defense leaves the TE side of the field open. With a good blocking TE, you can regularly get 10-20 yards with your FB.

There's also two good passing plays out of this formation to keep defenses honest.

Last edited:
I love to run the option-spread offense. My favorite is the split-back shotgun formation with the tightend...I like using both RB and FB and this formation also has a triple-option play. I also love the Play-Action-Read plays...all of this let's me keep the defense guessing and gives my QB the ability to get out of the backfield without being hit by linebackers busting thru the line on an option play.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Do you really think

That play action works on this game? I run five or six times in a roll out of the I or pro form and then try playaction and noone is fooled and I get crushed. Does it really work for everyone else? :confused:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.