Question: Crawfish

Tidefan7887

Scout Team
Oct 27, 2006
Tuscaloosa, AL
Man, its been quiet over here on the G&C side lately.

I have a question for any of yall that might have experience. Never boiled crawfish before but decided recently that I want to give it a whirl. Does anybody know of a good place in the Birmingham area to get some that will be good and reasonable? Any other tips or recommendations on the subject are also welcomed.

bilbo

Pro Sports Moderator
Oct 13, 1999
Gulf Shores, AL

I have a question for any of yall that might have experience. Never boiled crawfish before but decided recently that I want to give it a whirl. Does anybody know of a good place in the Birmingham area to get some that will be good and reasonable? Any other tips or recommendations on the subject are also welcomed.
Use Zatarins Crawfish boil and lots of it

bilbo

Pro Sports Moderator
Oct 13, 1999
Gulf Shores, AL

Use Zatarins Crawfish boil and lots of it

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
I agree on the Zatarain's. Also, lots of half-cobs of corn and small red potatoes. Don't forget the bottles of squeeze butter for the corn & potatoes!

I have no idea where you'd get fresh crawfish in Birmingham though!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.