Flip Burger

UA2373

1st Team
Jul 25, 2010
Hoover, AL
Haven't tried it b/c I didn't know about it. Curious though, did they shut down Johnny Rockets at the Summit and install this place? I hope not.

TheAccountant

All-SEC
Mar 22, 2011
Birmingham
It's been there for well over a year and is doing very well.

Anyways, I've been there many times and love it. I've had just about every burger on the menu. They have traditional burgers for those who are apprehensive of getting anything outside of the box. These are very good as well.

But their claim to fame are the flip burgers. My favorites are the chorizo burger and steak tartare burger. Not to mention their fries and milkshakes are amazing. I recommend the Krispy Kreme or Nutella shake.

Anyone who is in the area should try it. Don't be scared of getting something different. It'll be a lot better than you think.

Last edited:

UA2373

1st Team
Jul 25, 2010
Hoover, AL
If their burgers truly look like those on their website's home page, I wouldn't be interested. Yuck!
I don't know exactly what makes you say "yuck" but based on the pictures- I agree. However, almost all pics advertising hamburgers have a yuck factor with me. I love hamburgers but my hamburger is simple and non-negotiable.........bun, patty and ketchup. Absolutely nothing else is edible for me.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
I've eaten there in ATL several times. Burgers are different, but good. Not too expensive, and the bar is good.

dblack

Scout Team
Dec 23, 2009
I've been to the one at the Summit a couple of times and would definitely recommend it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.