NCAA Football 12 - Bama roster

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Awesome! I have been using Buckeye02's rosters for a few years now and have been very pleased.

Tomorrow can't get here soon enough! I think I have worn that demo out already!

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
Awesome! I have been using Buckeye02's rosters for a few years now and have been very pleased.
He and Gatorbait work around the clock on the rosters and they do a good job. I'll be tweaking the Bama roster to look the way I posted above. Then I'll save to my EA locker under bamacowboy.

TidePride50

3rd Team
Jan 16, 2010
He and Gatorbait work around the clock on the rosters and they do a good job. I'll be tweaking the Bama roster to look the way I posted above. Then I'll save to my EA locker under bamacowboy.
Awesome. Will they be for the 360 or ps3? I always wait on rosters before starting my dynasty. Also, anybody unlocked the Procombat uniform yet? If so, how?

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
Awesome. Will they be for the 360 or ps3? I always wait on rosters before starting my dynasty. Also, anybody unlocked the Procombat uniform yet? If so, how?
Mine will be PS3.
You can get some of the Procombat unis by sharing the demo with friends. Maybe you already did that. Also, if you purchased from Gamestop, there is a code on the receipt that you redeem online at the PSN store.

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
360 users can also download from tag pastapadre or fairdale kings. Those are the legends of ncaa rosters. Fairdale has been doing them since the ps2 and original xbox days.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Anyone keeping '11? I dont plan on buying the new game. I've heard they changed the tackling and messed with the game play again and I was finally happy with '11 (PS3 version) after they added the gang-tackling and the other stuff. I'm sticking with '11 and going to continue to play it.

The only reason I would want to buy is the new conference changes, but playing with Bama it wouldnt really affect me.
I don't really see anything different in the tackling. I just played against someone that had FSU. TR carried 23 times for 243 yds. and two TD's. Not much different.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
The biggest difference I see so far is in passing. The opponent's coverage is tighter than in the past.
I actually like the passing better. I didn't get 11 so I'm going straight from 10 to 12.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
For PS3 users:

The guys at operation sports are down to only 9 teams. The rosters should be available later today/this evening. I will get them from buckeye02 and make my own tweaks...mostly to Bama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.