Game 1: Women's College World Series Alabama vs. California

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Cal's catcher must have a strong arm - Braud doesn't get caught stealing very much!Hope Fenton's not hurt!
Not really, it was a bad jump by Braud. It was bang bang and I thought it was a bad call until the replay so that should tell you something.

Hey, RTGH, thanks for the updates! I gotta get for now.Hang in there, gals! One more inning!
No problem, I enjoy it. Keeps me awake during the day....haha

Thanks a bunch for the updates. RTR!
Ur welcome, I'll be more than happy to do it tomorrow night too hopefully with another win!

How Sweet It Is! Good game, Ladies!
Yes great game today. Washington's pitcher is no joke and one of the best in the nation despite being a true Sophomore (I think thats right) and her changeup is one of the best in the WCWS. We showed how to beat them though as the coaches caught her tipping her pitches and the girls picked up on it when we got all those hits then she adjusted and it showed by us not doing much in the last few innings. I really like out chances at winning Friday night as if Baylor wins their pitcher as alot like the one we seen today. Dont know alot about Okie State but will see here in a few...

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Baylor's pitcher K's 3 and walks one....

0-0 after 1/2 inning. Baylor's pitcher throws as hard as Traina but has a changeup like UW's Henderson has. But OSU put her out of the game twice this year so it seems if you are agressive at the plate you can beat Baylor (which bodes well for us)

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
0-0 after one.

Okie's pitcher doesnt have the "throw it by you" speed, but has good junk with her curve and screwball. I still like our chances with either team.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
On the Bama Game, thanks for the updates (just getting home from work and picking up daughter). Man, it's good to get that 1st game monkey off our backs, and against a Pac-12 team. Great job, Ladies, keep it going.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Congrats to our girls. I was watching in Phoenix right in the heart of Arizona State country. Good to get a W right off the bat (or pitching of Dunne as the case was yesterday).:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.