WCWS Game 5 (Bama vs Baylor)

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Looking at the replay the glove seemed like it flexed back as if the tag was applied. I could be seeing things though.
It looked to me though that it never moved, but she did the right thing by going to first regardless as that can "sell" the play. I cant count the times I've done that when I played 1st base in high school. But either way where the ump was positioned it "did" look like she tagged her regardless if she did or not. I'll take it anyday of the week! Man its great to be off on Saturday instead of playing 2 then having to try and make up 2 on Sunday!! All we need is one win and we are playing for the title!

Its a great day to be a Bama fan with the baseball team winning too! ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Well done ladies. Great effort and still no runs allowed. Just finished watching Florida v. Arizona with the Gators losing bottom of the 7th at 6-5. Just wish the announcers could be less partial to PAC 12 schools and be more enthusiastic towards SEC teams.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.