Game video - Bama vs *U

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I was about to ask when the demo was coming out.

So far it looks pretty good...graphics-wise. I love how real the jerseys look and the tackle animations look good as well.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I am hearing that Xbox Live Gold Members can download it now...and Silver Members sometime next week.

PSN should have it up this afternoon or evening. I will try to get it when I get home from work today.

Thankfully Alabama is one of the teams on the demo...

Alabama @ FSU (night game)

Oregon @ Texas (day game)

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Played the demo. The Bama vs. FSU game was a day game, at least when I played it. I like the fact that you can choose the difficulty level you want to play on this year. I only played the one game but it definitely looks like they beefed up the presentation this year, which was certainly needed. The FSU entrance was pretty cool and they even had the crowd doing the chop which I thought was a cool touch. I really looking forward to the 12th.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
yeah mine was in the day too when I played it...maybe it was the late afternoon or something

I like what they have done with the game...it looks exactly like ESPN with the graphics and cutaways. The game is very fluid and I like the new tackle engine. It makes it much more realistic.

As far as Alabama...we look pretty good and our defense is insane. I had one play where I blitzed Upshaw and was controlling him. I was able to get around the OT and really put it on the QB. It was so realistic and not at all fake looking like it used to.

I cannot wait until this game comes out...it should help me get at least to August.

Johnnyb

1st Team
Jan 4, 2011
Huntsville, AL
Just downloaded it last night on PSN and just loved it. Felt very good running the ball (bending it back and cutting up inside felt very realistic), game speed felt just perfect (finally!), and the secondary didn't seem to do any ridiculous glitches to knock the ball down like going through people, or flying halfway across the field, or having a LB jump at 10 yards to knock down a pass intended for a guy 25 yards down the field. It was just if the guy was there or not. Also didn't seem like the secondary was running the routes before the receivers made their cut (seen that happen way too much in the old games).

As for Bama, holy cow is that defense stacked!!! Found it interesting that they have Robert Lester as one of the stars and not Barron. The pass rush looked a thousand times better in game play, and bringing blitzes and running twists can actually work now! I'm really excited about this year's game, far more than i have been in years... and the best part still has to be Ingram on the cover, I can't wait to get my hands on it!!!

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
it's definitely the most realistic game EA has ever made for the NCAA Football franchise...and it is very fluid to play

I also like how they brought back using the controller buttons to choose plays...instead of having to scroll around and highlight the play you want to choose.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
yep...just creates a little more work for the roster guys...to get everyone looking right

of course you could probably just do it yourself if you had the time

I just hope there is hair length somewhere between James Carville and Polamalu.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.