In His New Book, Chizik Says His Move to AU Was an "Appointment by God"

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
While doing a search, I came across this thread that I bumped merely for the comedic value.

"And the Lord God repented of that which he hath appointed to Auburn."

Or something like that.

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
Wow! God and his profound love of AU over everyone else in the entire college football world. Is AU the "chosen" team. Will no one else ever be better than AU.
Was Cam also chosen by God and sent there to win a NC. Are there more players sent to AU by God.... :pDT_pop:
The short answers would be YES!
BUT God didn't realize that his, (Cams), father was trying, at the same time, to get money for their Church...!
As for other players sent there by God, I would have to say maybe the ones that have one foot in hell...

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Wow! God and his profound love of AU over everyone else in the entire college football world. Is AU the "chosen" team. Will no one else ever be better than AU. Was Cam also chosen by God and sent there to win a NC. Are there more players sent to AU by God.... :pDT_pop:
Their 2010 season was definitely affected by the spirit world, but one would have to look downwards for their benefactor... ;)

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I hope Chizik is sincere in his Christian beliefs, but it is hard not to laugh at a guy who professes such strong beliefs out of one side of his mouth while asking parents to let their boys come on recruiting trips alone out of the other side of his mouth. I would think a strong Christian man who works at a place that preaches family would want the parents around to help guide their children to becoming upstanding citizens. The hypocrisy is just too thick to ignore.
Chizik's statements remind me a lot of Hugh Freeze. Be wary of someone that goes real heavy on the religious side, he's likely hiding something or over-compensating for guilt. Anyone associated with that program back in 2010, knows that how slimey that program was (and still is). I laughed every time they used the "All-In" slogan. Anyone associated with gambling knows that that is the equivalent to Admiral Farragut's famous "Dang the torpedoes, Full speed ahead!" mentality... :cool2:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I don't want to move other threads up with similar subjects lest my good friend and Grammy winner CA bust out the whomping stick but....

I posted this in April 2012 and basically said Chizik was DuBose

https://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166038

The dam did burst the following year, and four years worth of bad coaching came out in one season.

If Chizik is who I suspect, just note this is year four.

You're welcome......

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.