In His New Book, Chizik Says His Move to AU Was an "Appointment by God"

0LDSCH00L

Suspended
Sep 8, 2010
I have always said that being a part of Auburn is like being a part of a cult and this statement by Chizik confirms that belief.

Last edited:

YellowhammerLA

3rd Team
Jan 14, 2007
So when he goes down with the ship is that going to be "God's Plan" as well???
That's what Tressel said. I expect Chizik will do likewise. So many similarities between those two men...

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
Dear Lord,

Whatever sin it is that you have to commit to get punished with coaching at auburn, it must be a doozie. PLEASE tell me what it is so I NEVER COMMIT IT!!

Amen

b2v4ua

All-SEC
Dec 12, 2009
Springville,Al
Now that's funny...
Wow! God and his profound love of AU over everyone else in the entire college football world. Is AU the "chosen" team. Will no one else ever be better than AU. Was Cam also chosen by God and sent there to win a NC. Are there more players sent to AU by God.... :pDT_pop:

tidefan67

Scout Team
Jul 12, 2010
Thomasville, Al.
Wow! God and his profound love of AU over everyone else in the entire college football world. Is AU the "chosen" team. Will no one else ever be better than AU. Was Cam also chosen by God and sent there to win a NC. Are there more players sent to AU by God.... :pDT_pop:
Strippers, big cat weekend, buying recruits, lying or deflecting doesn't come from the God I read about. Can't do this kind of stuff for very long. The sweater vest could have waited a few months for his story to break in my opinion. I guess I'm just too close to too many aubies for my own comfort.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.