Ncaa 2012 ps3

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Anyone planning any online leagues? Let me know I'm "Rezdog67".

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Once I get a feel for the game and get comfortable with the changes...and get some good updated rosters...I might give an online league a try.

I need to go ahead and pre-order the game though...darn procrastination.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
the in-laws gave me a gift card to Best Buy for my birthday...so I was able to use that to pre-order NCAA today

should be able to pick it up next Tuesday

RTR!

bamabound91

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 10, 2008
Huntsville, Ala
Anyone planning any online leagues? Let me know I'm "Rezdog67".
More then welcome to Come over to Tradition Football and play some ball with True Sim Ballers. Its how we roll.

No Seriously we have Several Leagues for Ncaa for Xbox and Ps3.

I Commish 1 of them.

all that u would need to is Fill out an application, have it approved and Look in the New Member Lounge portion of the Forum for Open Leagues.

My tag on TF is bamagrad

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Guys I know this is kinda "off-topic" but is it true you HAVE to run, etc. with the analog and you "cant" change it to the D-pad? Call me old fashioned but that would be the deal breaker for me on buying this game. If its a bad rumor I heard I'm going to buy it, but will be happy with '11 and changing a few things around instead. I refuse to run with analog only...

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Guys I know this is kinda "off-topic" but is it true you HAVE to run, etc. with the analog and you "cant" change it to the D-pad? Call me old fashioned but that would be the deal breaker for me on buying this game. If its a bad rumor I heard I'm going to buy it, but will be happy with '11 and changing a few things around instead. I refuse to run with analog only...
I haven't used the D-pad in ages. To me, it is much easier to run and avoid being tackled when I have 360 degrees of motion.

I do understand the frustration of having a player not run in a direct straight line...but know that the fluidity in NCAA 12 is nothing like I have ever seen. It is so realistic that it freaks me out. It's playing more like real life than it is a game...which is what I need this many days before the season.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
The game as a whole is more fluid...so players move like a human being would move. Tackling is very, very realistic. One example is that I threw a pass to a TE running a quick out...and the LB tackled him by dragging him straight down...to keep him in-bounds. Also...I have seen TR break tackles and keep his balance by bouncing off of arm tackles the exact same way he would in real life. Another one is that choosing plays is much easier compared to NCAA Football 11 because you don't have to highlight a play to choose it...you select from a handful of plays and then press the button that goes with the 1 play you want to choose. Much, much easier in my opinion.

The only thing I don't like right now is that is is sometimes a little slow and pauses in between plays...but that will be fixed in an update I am sure. Also...the only option for long hair is the extremely long hair...nothing in between. Hopefully that is something that can be fixed as well...but not a biggie.

I do think it plays 100 times better than NCAA Football 11 though...in almost every single way.

Oh yeah...they have coaches too...and our coach looks a lot like CNS...a whole lot.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.