Is there a TideFans flag?

Which design do you like best? (Click on links or look in the first post for options)

• Total voters

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
I'll admit the white border does look good but if you fly that outside, it doesn't take long for it to look a bit streaky because of dirt, etc. I still like the black bordered one with "by the fans, for the fans" especially since we have some quality posters from other schools who really don't consider themselves part of the Bama Nation but still a fan. JMO.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
OK, here's a few more to look at.

Brett asked me to try one in a crimson border, and to extend space around the border so that the grommets and/or hem doesn't affect the text. This is what I came up with:
I tried to find a way to eliminate the extra space and came up with this:

I liked that, so I tried it with the crimson background version:
Also, for comparison, here are versions with the Elephant to the left and right instead of centered:

Ok, guys, let me know what you think. Which overall design (color scheme) do you like best? Which method of displaying the championship years do you like best?

Last edited:

kayakerjess

All-American
Sep 9, 2005
Colorado
Nicely done, uafan. Great job!

I definitely like the elephant centered rather than on the left or right. The new versions with the NC years only on the top/bottom borders are great. I may be in the minority, but I think the one with the crimson border and white background looks the sharpest. Nothing wrong with the crimson one either - they both look great. Thanks for taking the time to put these together.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
I wanna buy one too. So are we saying this will be added to the store soon? RTR
YES! The first ones we're making up for the troops will be from a professional flag-making company. The same design will be available for everyone in the TF logo store (we might even make several of these designs available for those that want an option different than the one we finalize for troops!)

RVTIDER

Hall of Fame
Oct 29, 2004
Tuscaloosa, Al.
YES! The first ones we're making up for the troops will be from a professional flag-making company. The same design will be available for everyone in the TF logo store (we might even make several of these designs available for those that want an option different than the one we finalize for troops!)
What size will they be? Or is it to early to ask that question?

happytidefan

All-SEC
Jul 24, 2008
Columbus, Mississippi
BamaNation, please let us know, post a thread, smoke signal, something, when they are for sale in the store so we can get one prior to commencement of fall football and tailgating! Also, it would be great if we could purchase one and donate it to the units that wish to fly them.

bamadp

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2006
Sheffield, Al.
BamaNation, please let us know, post a thread, smoke signal, something, when they are for sale in the store so we can get one prior to commencement of fall football and tailgating! Also, it would be great if we could purchase one and donate it to the units that wish to fly them.
^^^what she said^^^

(I'm assuming by the avatar it's she)

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Will do. Once I get a finalized quote from the flag company, I will let you know how to do this.

Thanks everyone!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.