LB Reuben Foster Decommits from Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaBriar

Scout Team
Mar 24, 2011
Re: *** 2013 LB Reuben Foster Commits to Bama ***

Matthews' toboggan makes me think this wasn't a recent interview.

DurdenTider

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2011
Mobile, AL

In the end he'll be in crimson. I'm not worried about this development at all. He's enjoying HS but he's early enrolling at UA. There's a reason he moved to Awburn and I don't think it's to go to college there.

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.

barners think Foster will flip to them because they say he is good friends with Trooper's son. Silly barners!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

This interview leads me to believe that Rueben might not be as solid as we thought..
http://www.ibleedcrimsonred.com/201...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
I think we may be on the outside looking in at this point. I've heard that the moving to Auburn was a qualifying backup move. He's having trouble qualifying and, if he doesn't, AU has promised him they'll get him qualified, one way or the other. it wasn't the first time they've done the that trick - not the moving - the qualifying. Time for the tinfoil hats... :D

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

I think we may be on the outside looking in at this point. I've heard that the moving to Auburn was a qualifying backup move. He's having trouble qualifying and, if he doesn't, AU has promised him they'll get him qualified, one way or the other. it wasn't the first time they've done the that trick - not the moving - the qualifying. Time for the tinfoil hats... :D
I heard he moved to AUHS so he could try and be an EE. Not to mention close to his daughter.

To be honest this might have been the best move for UA regarding AU. No matter what some may think the NCAA you can bet is watching this. AU is not going to be so brave and do something wrong here, especially in their own back yard. And if they do it will not go unnoticed which also can only be to our advantage.

In the end he ends up at UA and the only other school that could sway him at this point is UGA. No matter how many stories are printed or rumors start at the Barn they have very little chance with hi,. This scenario is not that afr from what happened with L Fanning and we see where he is playing.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

I heard he moved to AUHS so he could try and be an EE. Not to mention close to his daughter.

To be honest this might have been the best move for UA regarding AU. No matter what some may think the NCAA you can bet is watching this. AU is not going to be so brave and do something wrong here, especially in their own back yard. And if they do it will not go unnoticed which also can only be to our advantage.

In the end he ends up at UA and the only other school that could sway him at this point is UGA. No matter how many stories are printed or rumors start at the Barn they have very little chance with hi,. This scenario is not that afr from what happened with L Fanning and we see where he is playing.
That is what I heard as well.

Isn't he related to Fanning?

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture

No worries folks. Auburn was in his ear in Lagrange almost as much as they are now. Contrary to what many think nothing has changed. Keep in mind Lagrange is only 20 minutes or so from Auburn.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa

He will have no problems qualifying he transfered to be able to graduate early. Also has been our biggest recruiter

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007

I'm not worried. Anything can happen in recruiting, but there is no reason to be at this point.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

I'm not worried. Anything can happen in recruiting, but there is no reason to be at this point.
I agree all the video he said was that anything can happen. He never mentioned he was flipping to AU or that he was not 100% to UA. They were probably more pro UA in that video than non. If anything to many UA fans are worried because it is AU and getting their fans excited by posted their concern.

JP_TIDE

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 28, 2011

I've heard some other stuff regarding Foster.. this could get very interesting in the next few weeks to say the least. Ultimately, I now think he still ends up at UA!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

I've heard some other stuff regarding Foster.. this could get very interesting in the next few weeks to say the least. Ultimately, I now think he still ends up at UA!
I know what you mean. Some of the private stuff that hasn't - and shouldn't - make the board aren't exactly encouraging. My hope is that he's just playing the game and being a teenager...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.