LB Reuben Foster Decommits from Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: *** 2013 LB Reuben Foster Commits to Bama ***

Also FWIW on some other boards the rumor is AuHS has been turned in for illegal recruiting of Foster. Not surprised that some HS coach would have some concern. Also I read not sure if true that Foster was going to enroll at Oxford but the day of the deadline to submit paperwork in AL he was contacted by the AuHS coaching staff and told that his former HC Flowers would be added to the staff. He submitted the paperwork and found out the next he was not. Flowers is currently at Smith Station HS in GA. Some are saying that Foster is trying to transfer there but I doubt the state would allow him play. SSHS HC is a former player at for Pat Dye at AU. So not a good situation for UA there. Again mostly rumors and speculation at this point, but we can see alot of drama in this recruited whether it is warranted or not by Foster.
Smith Station is in Alabama, not Georgia.

I would not be surprised that AHS illegally recruiting him. I thought from the get go that the story was extremely shady.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

I would not be surprised that AHS illegally recruiting him. I thought from the get go that the story was extremely shady.
Opelika HS would have been closer to his home than auHS...........:cool:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Opelika HS would have been closer to his home than auHS...........:cool:
Correct it would. The story was he wanted to go to Auburn because they allowed him to graduate early, good school system and a good chance for a state title.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Finding a job these days is tough!

I don't think it was sheer coincidence that they gave his mother a job there on Campus. Talk about putting pressure on the family to gain a recruit. I am sure that RF can see right throught that but it is yet another example of what au will do to get a Recruit! :cool2:

tungi01

1st Team
Apr 17, 2010
Dallas, TX

I don't think it was sheer coincidence that they gave his mother a job there on Campus. Talk about putting pressure on the family to gain a recruit. I am sure that RF can see right throught that but it is yet another example of what au will do to get a Recruit! :cool2:
I think some were saying the same thing about us and Landon Collins' gf ...

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama

Except for the fact that she CHOSE Bama. Even if she got a scholarship--which thousands of kids get every year--Bama didn't "hire" her. Big difference.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

As Bamabelle said the Collins g/f situation is not the same thing. It seems I did hear something about Phillip Sims family member getting a job in T-town but I think it was after he committed.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

They did the same thing with Fanning's mom. Interestingly enough, Fanning and Reuben are related. Wonder if they're trying to employ the whole family.
As Bamabelle said the Collins g/f situation is not the same thing. It seems I did hear something about Phillip Sims family member getting a job in T-town but I think it was after he committed.
Phillip's dad said he'd move to Tuscaloosa with Phillip when PS committed. No big deal with that.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC

Yep in AL sorry about that but that is why I meant he would not be able to play if he transferred because the deadline for the paperwork has passed.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009

I would wager without living there that AU is the biggest and probably the best paying job with benefits in the area. So nothing really surprising there. His mother also said she need to get her other child in a better school system as well.

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.

The pic of Foster wearing the AU jersey has the barners convinced he will sign with them. They will claim we bought him when his LOI is faxed to Alabama on national signing day. It won't matter that he has been committed to Bama all this time. They will say we bought him. I can't wait!

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

The pic of Foster wearing the AU jersey has the barners convinced he will sign with them. They will claim we bought him when his LOI is faxed to Alabama on national signing day. It won't matter that he has been committed to Bama all this time. They will say we bought him. I can't wait!
It wasn't the jersey that convinced them. Some said that it was the au boxers that meant that he is a secret commit to them............. :cool:

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

How big of a player can UGA be ? The Dawg board is felling good about his visit with Richt this weekend.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009

How big of a player can UGA be ? The Dawg board is felling good about his visit with Richt this weekend.
Thye have been feeling good since March. Both UGA and AU insiders have claimed for 3 months now he would decommit. He did have a good visit at UGA but nothing that I would not expect. They are getting excited about the interview with him afterwards, but I guess did not read all of it where he said he is still commited and is heart is at UA. Also where he is still recruiting Mathews to UA. They only read what they want.

Sort of like them saying they have a huge lead for Tunsil now but yet Tunsil named a top three of UA, UGA, and UF yesterday in no order. So yet Tunsil claims no leader UGA does. Not to mention Tunsil said Foster was in his ear the whole time recruiting him to UA.

hddd

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 5, 2011

Wht the latest since the trip to Georgia

Trobinson97

All-SEC
Sep 4, 2008

Wht the latest since the trip to Georgia
He's about to decommit in a few minutes. We're just waiting for it to be official.

Just telling you what the dawgs are saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.