LB Reuben Foster Decommits from Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Since so many have wondered what this says, I'll try to decipher it...

Rebuen tweets that Liner and Earnest say they are going to school where he does.

Jeremey Johnson tweets to Reuben and Liner that "we" don't care.

Reuben asks Johnson if he's mad. Then, he says he's just playing and asks why Johnson doesn't care.

Johnson calls Liner a "face mask cricket" and tells Foster he is fake.
Foster tells Johnson to wait two minutes and he'll show him fake and calls him a "slim body boy."

Foster tells Liner that he just beat up Jeremy and that the boy is weak.

As I said earlier, I think this is all sarcasm since they're staying at the same place for this week's practice.
I couldn't resist Googling "face mask cricket" and it popped up in a racial slur dictionary. Well, CRICKET did. It refers to the color of the skin--really dark like a cricket. I think he is telling Liner that he has really dark skin. I was really surprised at the number of words in this dictionary that referred to slurs for every nationality on planet Earth. WHO KNEW??!!

And, I agree--it just wounds like they are jawing at one another in fun. :)

Tvilletidefan

BamaNation Citizen
May 5, 2010
I couldn't resist Googling "face mask cricket" and it popped up in a racial slur dictionary. Well, CRICKET did. It refers to the color of the skin--really dark like a cricket. I think he is telling Liner that he has really dark skin. I was really surprised at the number of words in this dictionary that referred to slurs for every nationality on planet Earth. WHO KNEW??!!

And, I agree--it just wounds like they are jawing at one another in fun. :)
I think he is saying he can't hit hard...no loud noise from the face mask hence crickets. But there is probably more than one interpretation.

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
Do any of these guys have the appropriate GPA and ACT/SAT required to compete as an NCAA student athlete?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Do any of these guys have the appropriate GPA and ACT/SAT required to compete as an NCAA student athlete?
Earnest Robinson reportedly has some academic questions. He's the only one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.

BJ4TIDE

All-SEC
Aug 11, 2007
I thought he meant he will "chirp" when his helmet is on but off the field he isn't man enough.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Hey, I hate the way people text and tweet as much as anyone else. But, let me make it clear... it's not along racial lines, and it really doesn't have much to do with education either. It's mostly laziness and the fact that youths tend to imitation each other.

I have wasted time asking why someone would type yew instead of you, or boi instead of boy... I've pondered the excessive and often redundant use of acronyms (yes even on this board, SIAP, FIFY, etc...) but I don't take time out of my day to make fun of people here for that sort of annoying and unnecessary behavior. I don't really see the point in doing it to potential Alabama recruits either. I've seen plenty of people here start topics and break out into annoying and cryptic message board speak and seemed completely unaware they were even doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.