Home Game RV weekend spots HERE!

bamafan41

Jul 28, 2011
Hello everyone, I am a student at UA and I live on campus, therefore only a short walking distance to the stadium. The past two football seasons, we usually have filled our yard with gameday parkers.

The Auburn game weekend brought about a minor change. A man pulled in our driveway (Wed. before gameday) looking for RV housing locations that were near the stadium, and asked if we would mind if him and his friends parked his RV in our yard for the weekend. His two RV's showed up on Thursday afternoon, plugged their generators into our outside outlets, and enjoyed a weekend of Alabama football.

I made the decision this year to make the spots they used, available to other fans in need of an RV spot (I heard a decent location is hard to come by).

Now. With that being said.

I am looking to rent out this spot for all 7 home games. The first person who contacts me will have rights to the RV spot (can house RV 30+feet in length) as well as two parking spots for his/her's vehicle. I am currently looking to rent for $1600 for all 7 home games.

This same offer is on craigslist, so if no body grabs it for the whole season, we will begin renting for single game use. This will occur only if the small chance occurs that no one rents for the season.

Our location is best described as being right beside Jack's on 13th Street.

PM ME FOR ANY INTEREST IN THE RV SPOT (better location details), OR ANY QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO THIS POST!!

Thanks for checking it out and Roll Tide!
Logan

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.