Alabama High School Football trivia

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Mega great guess, but bamajake got it right with R.C. Hatch. Yea Mega we made the very first Final Four in B'ham when we were a powerhouse (Winterboro) and drew Shields in the first round. They had a kid that made the all tourney team that was shooting from the BJCC sign and put up about 29 on us that night and put us out.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Next question:

This Mississippi State recruit set that Alabama state record with 11,266 total yards on offense (includes passing, rushing, and receiving)

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.
Had to be someone who broke Chris Nickson's record. The only 2 skilled players I can remember going to Miss. St. from Alabama that put up good numbers after Nickson went to Vandy are Chris Relf (Carver-Montgomery) and the Smith kid (can't remember his first name) from Susan Moore.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
You are correct. It's the "consecutive games without a loss" that will confuse ya. Tuscaloosa Black Bears is correct!

Will pop another up later today.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Sorry I've been slacking!

Next question: In their 106th year of football, this private school owns more wins in the AHSAA than any other private school.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Just bumping this to make sure y'all seen it. I was on vacation between the last questions and my region standing threads kinda bumped this down. Just wanted to make sure y'all seen it.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Y'all let me know if I repeat one, as I can be bad about that sometimes. Next question....

This AHSAA 1A institution has played football since 1892, but yet does not participate in the playoff system. This school also used to let kids up to the age of 21 play, thus the reason a lot of opponents refuse to allow their losses to count against them (take in mind that has changed since the AHSAA has enforced age limits, etc.)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.