Welcome to "Non-Sports & NO Politics!" - This forum is STRICTLY MODERATED! - Page 2
Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame jthomas666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Streyeder
    So...people think there is no reason to seperate NCAA business from football, but it's great to have two non-sports boards full of the same thing? You're basically saying "post anything n both boards, but keep the politics and religion to just one." Why not make a politics and religion board and a regular non-sports board? This change seems rather redundant and forces the non-sports surfers to now surf two seperate boards, even if they're not up for politics or religion.

Let the double-posts begin.
    I think that Non-Sports has effectively become a politics/religion board. It might not be a bad idea to formalize that with a name change, though. I vote for "The Mud Pit".
    This is the darkest timeline.

ThumbsUp

This is nice good idea.
    "Alabama players don't win Heisman Trophies, Bama Teams win national championships"
    (Paul "Bear" Bryant)

Well. I'm here...

but I'm not sure where here is..
    Who you lookin' at? º¿º

BamaNation Second Team
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaNation
    This forum will be STRICTLY MODERATED!
    It is a Non-Sports forum with NO Political and NO Religious discussions here. Just kick back, have a cold one, and discuss any other non-controversial topics!

This forum is for the laid back TideFan who just enjoys random discussions with other Tidefans!

We need a couple of intelligent & mature moderators for this new forum. If you're interested, send me a private message and let me know.

Brett
    Thanks for the invitation, and this is what I've been looking for.

BamaNation Second Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Streyeder
    So...people think there is no reason to seperate NCAA business from football, but it's great to have two non-sports boards full of the same thing? You're basically saying "post anything n both boards, but keep the politics and religion to just one." Why not make a politics and religion board and a regular non-sports board? This change seems rather redundant and forces the non-sports surfers to now surf two seperate boards, even if they're not up for politics or religion.

Let the double-posts begin.
    I don't think this is going to be a problem. I mean, post the more controversial stuff on the other board, and keep the laid-back stuff over here.

Re: Welcome to "The Strip!" - This forum is STRICTLY MODERATED!

Some of us in the OFC are a mite bit computer challenged. Might you post some examples of what is prohibited?
    ROLL TIDE! -- "I wouldn't ever set out to hurt anyone deliberately unless it was, you know, important —like a league game or something."
    -Dick Butkus

Suspended

you guys have a great site here......to the guy who posted earlier about the lsu site, i assume your talking about tigerdroppings. what's your username there???

FB | REC Moderator

Cool Re: Welcome to "The Strip!" - This forum is STRICTLY MODERATED!

I couldn't bear to see "Mouton" up here any longer .
    "I know there's tremendous expectations here for what you would like to accomplish with this football program . I can tell you that however you feel about it , I have even higher expectations for what we want to accomplish . I want to win every game we play ." - Nick Saban 1/4/07

BamaNation Scout Team

Hey everyone...

You guys have a nice looking board here...

BamaNation Scout Team

NOT Bama, but did anyone hear about any Un. of West Alabama baseball players getting arrested ON the strip on University drive last week? Or, at a bar in T-town?

BamaNation Scout Team

Big A Re: Welcome to "The Strip!" - This forum is STRICTLY MODERATED!

Great site !!!!!!!! RTR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame derek4tide's Avatar

Ask Re: Welcome to "The Strip!" - This forum is STRICTLY MODERATED!

Where have all of these posters in this thread gone to? Where are the ones that registered in 2000-2004? I have not seen any of them on here in years......
    "There are two pains in life. There is the pain of discipline and the pain of disappointment. If you can handle the pain of discipline, then you'll never have to deal with the pain of disappointment." - Nick Saban

Quote Originally Posted by LU71 View Post
    NOT Bama, but did anyone hear about any Un. of West Alabama baseball players getting arrested ON the strip on University drive last week? Or, at a bar in T-town?
    I heard.