Welcome to "Non-Sports & NO Politics!" - This forum is STRICTLY MODERATED!
Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Publisher, TideFans.com &
    Benevolent Dictator

NOTICE! Welcome to "Non-Sports & NO Politics!" - This forum is STRICTLY MODERATED!

This forum will be STRICTLY MODERATED!

Topics in the forum are NON-SPORTS and NO Political and NO Religious discussions here.

Just kick back, have a cold one, and discuss any other non-controversial topics!

This forum is for the laid back TideFan who just enjoys random discussions with other Tidefans!

We need a couple of intelligent & mature moderators for this new forum. If you're interested, send me a private message and let me know.

Brett
    Last edited by BamaNation; August 30th, 2018 at 09:05 AM.

BamaNation Third Team UADRUMMER's Avatar
    Sweet! They have a forum like this over on a LSU board I hang out in and it is extremely popular.
    I'd rather have a sister in a whore house than a brother at Auburn

BamaNation All-SEC Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaNation
    This forum will be STRICTLY MODERATED!
    It is a Non-Sports forum with NO Political and NO Religious discussions here. Just kick back, have a cold one, and discuss any other non-controversial topics!

This forum is for the laid back TideFan who just enjoys random discussions with other Tidefans!

We need a couple of intelligent & mature moderators for this new forum. If you're interested, send me a private message and let me know.

Brett
    Thanks, Brett.
    It is very nice to be here.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonNan's Avatar

Ask "Mods"

Brett, I think either jthomas666, CapstoneStan, or both, would make good moderators for this forum. Both try to keep discussions on an even keel.
    "An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping he will eat him last"

Winston Churchill

BamaNation First Team LadyinRed's Avatar
    Thanks, Brett!! I like it!!!
    Roll Tide!!!
    Kristi-LadyinRed

BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar
    I think Wisten would be a good moderator as well.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TexasBama's Avatar
    Well done. Good idea for a forum.

DBF would be a good mod.

BamaNation First Team Selma-Bama-Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UADRUMMER
    Sweet! They have a forum like this over on a LSU board I hang out in and it is extremely popular.

Yeah, "The South Oval" over on Soonerfans.com is very popular too. I hang out there quite a bit since its full of silliness. The politics threads have gotten pretty bad over there too, so I guess its a nationwide thing during election years eh?

I hope this board will be just like that one, alot of silliness and funniness (is that a word?).
    Last edited by Selma-Bama-Fan; August 19th, 2004 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Because Selma-Bama-Fan is an idot
    David Red

"Well, this the second time this season now that Florida has found itself trailing in a ball game. They were down 7-0 against Kentucky. There are few truths in an uncertain world, but here's one...this AINT Kentucky"

- Verne Lundquist after Bama's first touch down against Florida, 2005.

Many of my men who I work with are Aggie or Longhorn fans.....they didnt have the same thought on the Sooners as I did
    The United States Marine Corps, with it fiercely proud tradition of excellence in combat, its hallowed rituals, and its unbending code of honor, is part of the fabric of American myth. - Thomas E. Ricks

ROLL TIDE!!!!

Suspended
    So...people think there is no reason to seperate NCAA business from football, but it's great to have two non-sports boards full of the same thing? You're basically saying "post anything n both boards, but keep the politics and religion to just one." Why not make a politics and religion board and a regular non-sports board? This change seems rather redundant and forces the non-sports surfers to now surf two seperate boards, even if they're not up for politics or religion.

Let the double-posts begin.

Big A Great Idea

I am gonna like this forum!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame Displaced Bama Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBama
    Well done. Good idea for a forum.

DBF would be a good mod.

I'm too freakin' opinionated!

Brett set this board up because, well, there wasn't a place for TideFans folks to go to have general conversation without getting mixed up in controversial topics.

Non-Sports does get a little heated sometimes, and some posters do not like even going there. Even I need a break from it from time to time.

Selma - I see you on South Oval sometimes. They get silly over there and it's fun. I'd like to see us have a board similar. We have some great minds in our family here - maybe this is the one we can all relax and get a little crazy on without the controversy.