Welcome to "Non-Sports & NO Politics!" - This forum is STRICTLY MODERATED!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Welcome to "Non-Sports & NO Politics!" - This forum is STRICTLY MODERATED!

This forum will be STRICTLY MODERATED!

Topics in the forum are NON-SPORTS and NO Political and NO Religious discussions here.

Just kick back, have a cold one, and discuss any other non-controversial topics!

This forum is for the laid back TideFan who just enjoys random discussions with other Tidefans!

We need a couple of intelligent & mature moderators for this new forum. If you're interested, send me a private message and let me know.

Brett

Last edited:
BamaNation said:
It is a Non-Sports forum with NO Political and NO Religious discussions here. Just kick back, have a cold one, and discuss any other non-controversial topics!

This forum is for the laid back TideFan who just enjoys random discussions with other Tidefans!

We need a couple of intelligent & mature moderators for this new forum. If you're interested, send me a private message and let me know.

Brett
Thanks, Brett.
It is very nice to be here.

Selma-Bama-Fan

1st Team
Oct 27, 1999
LOOK AT MY NAME!!!!
www.tidefans.com
UADRUMMER said:
Sweet! They have a forum like this over on a LSU board I hang out in and it is extremely popular.

Yeah, "The South Oval" over on Soonerfans.com is very popular too. I hang out there quite a bit since its full of silliness. The politics threads have gotten pretty bad over there too, so I guess its a nationwide thing during election years eh?

I hope this board will be just like that one, alot of silliness and funniness (is that a word?).

Last edited:

Streyeder

Suspended
Jul 27, 2001
The Cow College
www.myfreakingopinion.com
So...people think there is no reason to seperate NCAA business from football, but it's great to have two non-sports boards full of the same thing? You're basically saying "post anything n both boards, but keep the politics and religion to just one." Why not make a politics and religion board and a regular non-sports board? This change seems rather redundant and forces the non-sports surfers to now surf two seperate boards, even if they're not up for politics or religion.

Let the double-posts begin.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Brett set this board up because, well, there wasn't a place for TideFans folks to go to have general conversation without getting mixed up in controversial topics.

Non-Sports does get a little heated sometimes, and some posters do not like even going there. Even I need a break from it from time to time.

Selma - I see you on South Oval sometimes. They get silly over there and it's fun. I'd like to see us have a board similar. We have some great minds in our family here - maybe this is the one we can all relax and get a little crazy on without the controversy.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Streyeder said:
So...people think there is no reason to seperate NCAA business from football, but it's great to have two non-sports boards full of the same thing? You're basically saying "post anything n both boards, but keep the politics and religion to just one." Why not make a politics and religion board and a regular non-sports board? This change seems rather redundant and forces the non-sports surfers to now surf two seperate boards, even if they're not up for politics or religion.

I think that Non-Sports has effectively become a politics/religion board. It might not be a bad idea to formalize that with a name change, though. I vote for "The Mud Pit". :biggrin2:

lazarus

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 8, 2001
God's Country
BamaNation said:
It is a Non-Sports forum with NO Political and NO Religious discussions here. Just kick back, have a cold one, and discuss any other non-controversial topics!

Brett
Thanks for the invitation, and this is what I've been looking for.

lazarus

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 8, 2001
God's Country
Streyeder said:

I don't think this is going to be a problem. I mean, post the more controversial stuff on the other board, and keep the laid-back stuff over here.

Brtraker

1st Team
Nov 5, 2000
Decatur, Ala.
Re: Welcome to "The Strip!" - This forum is STRICTLY MODERATED!

Some of us in the OFC are a mite bit computer challenged. Might you post some examples of what is prohibited? :biggrin2:

mouton

Suspended
Nov 5, 2006
Re: Welcome to "The Strip!" - This forum is STRICTLY MODERATED!

you guys have a great site here......to the guy who posted earlier about the lsu site, i assume your talking about tigerdroppings. what's your username there???

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.