BayouTider Cookbook is Ready to Order

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Re: BayouTider Cookbook Coming Soon!

Hey Guys -

Just to let you know, the cookbook is ready to order. It's available in paperback as well as E-book format. The cost is $17.99 + s&h for the paperback and $8.99 for the e-book. Again, all profits will go to the scholarship fund that Brett is working on setting up in Rich's honor. Thanks for being patient with me guys and thanks for all your help. What's available now is the first version. I plan on updating it soon with other information. But in the meantime, enjoy!

Paperback

E-Book

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Hey Guys -

Just to let you know, the cookbook is ready to order. It's available in paperback as well as E-book format. The cost is $17.99 + s&h for the paperback and $8.99 for the e-book. Again, all profits will go to the scholarship fund that Brett is working on setting up in Rich's honor. Thanks for being patient with me guys and thanks for all your help. What's available now is the first version. I plan on updating it soon with other information. But in the meantime, enjoy!

Paperback

E-Book

Wow, you spelled his last name wrong!

Just kidding. Thanks for doing this, I'm ordering two right now...

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV

Hey Guys -

Paperback

E-Book

Great job. I am ordering one, hopefully to arrive prior to the LSU game. ;)

Last edited:

RKel32

All-SEC
Nov 17, 2004
Madison, AL

Is it only available in Adobe Digital Editions epub? I have a nook and doesn't seem like I'll be able to go with the ebook.

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
Ordered a couple of paperbacks.:) Thanks to all who made it happen.

Roll Tide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.