Game Thread: Game 3 Menu - Chicken Wings

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I feel a 'Wing Ding' coming on... That may be for Game #3.
Weather permitting:
I'll load up the UDS with wings dredged in Buffalo Sauce, crank up the temperature, and... You know the rest...
I've got to decide what I want to go with them.
Maybe:
Raw Carrots (for dipping in Ranch Dressing)
Cole Slaw ect...
Iced Tea

Ive gone more elaborate the last two weeks, it's time for 'De-Wings'...
RTR

Last edited:

happytidefan

All-SEC
Jul 24, 2008
Columbus, Mississippi
This week we're tailgating all day, so we are going to have the following "all day" menu:

North Texas, calls for beef!

Smoked Brisket - smoking Friday night and pulling it off the smoker just before leaving for Tuscaloosa.
Hoagie buns and homemade bbq sauce, dill pickles.

Barbecups: Crescent Rolls rolled out, cut and shaped to fit a muffin tin. Filled with sloppy joe mixture thickened a bit, topped with cheese and baked until the bread is done.

Pasta Salad - tri-colored rotini, black and green olives, grape tomatoes, red and yellow green peppers, shredded parmesan cheese, italian dressing.

Cream Cheese and Hot Pepper Jelly w/assorted crackers.

Two different snackems: Peanuts and M&Ms; Trail mix with pretzels, popcorn, nuts, dried cranberries.

Assorted chips.

Butter Cookies/Brownies

Assorted drinks.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
This week we're tailgating all day, so we are going to have the following "all day" menu:

North Texas, calls for beef!

Smoked Brisket - smoking Friday night and pulling it off the smoker just before leaving for Tuscaloosa.
Hoagie buns and homemade bbq sauce, dill pickles.

Barbecups: Crescent Rolls rolled out, cut and shaped to fit a muffin tin. Filled with sloppy joe mixture thickened a bit, topped with cheese and baked until the bread is done.

Pasta Salad - tri-colored rotini, black and green olives, grape tomatoes, red and yellow green peppers, shredded parmesan cheese, italian dressing.

Cream Cheese and Hot Pepper Jelly w/assorted crackers.

Two different snackems: Peanuts and M&Ms; Trail mix with pretzels, popcorn, nuts, dried cranberries.

Assorted chips.

Butter Cookies/Brownies

Assorted drinks.
I do believe my wings can wait. What time's supper.

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
I agree -- a Texas school deserves beef! We're going to grill out nice thick T-Bones with loaded baked potatoes and a salad. I absolutely love night games!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.