Super Bowl XLIV - Cowboys 30.....Ravens 24

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
Played a little Madden last night. I am the QB for the 'Boys and Brodie Croyle is QB for the Ravens. Played the Super Bowl and it was a goodie! I scored the go ahead td with about 1:40 to play.

I have several former Tiders on my Dallas roster including Roach and Caddell.

Ozzie4AD

Banned
Jul 27, 2004
An hour east of Heaven
That's awesome!

I always try to draft Brodie on Madden 2004 and always get Tim Castille (a custom guy I made).

Back to why I posted. What is the new Madden game like? How is the passing and the new defense? I have thought about buying it, but am hesitant because if it is anything like NCAA as far as passing I will just keep my money and complain about NCAA. :rolleye2:

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I think Madden is pretty sweet. The passing feels about the same as 2004 but running is more of a challenge. I play on the all-pro level. Defense feels about the same as 2004 as well. You can't turn owner mode off in franchise. The draft is a little better than on previous games. I think it's a good game but that's just my opinion. Maybe you should rent it and then decide.

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
I agree

I bought it recently and just finished the season. I did the fantasy draft at the beginning, pretty cool. I got Cornelius Griffin, antwan Odom, and Shaun Alexander. I look forward to importing my my classes from NCAA.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.