Battlefield 3 uhmazing!

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
Guys if you haven't seen or grabbed B3 you need to. The graphics are absolutely amazing as is the play.

Check this link out

link contained adult language..it has been deleted. Keep forgetting about the A L rule.

It is easily found on youtube.

Last edited:

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
I haven't played it yet. I'm strongly thinking about going to get it right now though. I just got through watching several BF3 videos and some MW3 videos and so far BF3 is winning. I will still get both more than likely, but man, BF3 looks schweet!

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Servers have been screwed up all night (360). What little time I have played though has been flat out awesome however! COD has nothing on this IMHO.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Picked it up for the 360 yesterday. Played some of the single player campaign becasue I could not connect to any server. It was fun but, I didn't buy this for the single player campaign, they better resolve these server issues quick, as in by tonight.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Servers were problem free tonight! Played it for a good while with some friends and had an absolute blast!

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I got it for PC and have had nothing but problems with it. It crashes on me within 2-5 minutes of playing (seems to be the problem with a lot of PC players). I've had the game since it launched on Tuesday and have put in maybe 1 hour of gameplay (which was an amazing hour I must say). Can't wait to be able to play, but I'm having to wait for a patch/fix. :/

RollTideinGA

All-SEC
Jun 25, 2002
GA
Is it better than 2? I think 2 set the mark for first person shooters and blew COD away.
Battlefield 2 is an old PC game, BF3 is the sequel to that, not Battlefield Bad Company 2.

As for COD. I play both franchises. They are different games. BF3 is a very detailed combat simulator shooter on large open maps. COD is an arcade type shooter on smaller scale maps. If I want to play with some buddies and organize tactics then I play BF3. If I want to run around and shoot everything that moves in a small space then I go COD. Really there is no comparison. Although I have preferred the single player campaign on COD and the Zombies of course.

I'm a 360 player btw.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
If anybody is on ps3 and wants to add me my psn id is the same as my tidefans name. I'm friends with a few of you on here but I don't see anybody playing bf3. All my friends currently play modern warfare 2 or black ops. (Boo!)

ramajama22

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 13, 2006
Phenix City, AL
I just purchased BF3, and love how it's a FPS... but different than say MW3. I literally felt like I was in a war last night playing this game. Love it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.