Battlefield 3 uhmazing!
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Suspended

Battlefield 3 uhmazing!

Guys if you haven't seen or grabbed B3 you need to. The graphics are absolutely amazing as is the play.

Check this link out

link contained adult language..it has been deleted. Keep forgetting about the A L rule.

It is easily found on youtube.
    Last edited by BFANLC; October 28th, 2011 at 03:17 PM.

BamaNation All-SEC specialkpntbl's Avatar

Re: Battlefield 3 uhmazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FktL2pu2wE&hd=1

uhmazing is a good word to use. The link above is a full 12 mins, and has the same clip that you posted.
    Defeat is part of football, remembered -- in the South -- even longer than victory. It is the lurking possibility of defeat that makes victory so sweet; it lies there waiting in ambush, out of sight, beyond anyone's control, ready to snap sweet victory away in merciless iron jaws

Is it better than 2? I think 2 set the mark for first person shooters and blew COD away.

I haven't played it yet. I'm strongly thinking about going to get it right now though. I just got through watching several BF3 videos and some MW3 videos and so far BF3 is winning. I will still get both more than likely, but man, BF3 looks schweet!
    Defeat is part of football, remembered -- in the South -- even longer than victory. It is the lurking possibility of defeat that makes victory so sweet; it lies there waiting in ambush, out of sight, beyond anyone's control, ready to snap sweet victory away in merciless iron jaws

BamaNation Hall of Fame BEATtutorsee's Avatar

Servers have been screwed up all night (360). What little time I have played though has been flat out awesome however! COD has nothing on this IMHO.
    "Make his a** quit! That's our trademark, that's our m.o. as a team! That's what people know us as!"

Alabama head coach Nick Saban

"If it feels good, you ain't doin' it right!"

Alabama S&C coach Scott Cochran

BamaNation All-American CrimsonNagus's Avatar

Picked it up for the 360 yesterday. Played some of the single player campaign becasue I could not connect to any server. It was fun but, I didn't buy this for the single player campaign, they better resolve these server issues quick, as in by tonight.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BEATtutorsee's Avatar

Servers were problem free tonight! Played it for a good while with some friends and had an absolute blast!
    "Make his a** quit! That's our trademark, that's our m.o. as a team! That's what people know us as!"

Alabama head coach Nick Saban

"If it feels good, you ain't doin' it right!"

Alabama S&C coach Scott Cochran

BamaNation All-American RollTideMang's Avatar

I got it for PC and have had nothing but problems with it. It crashes on me within 2-5 minutes of playing (seems to be the problem with a lot of PC players). I've had the game since it launched on Tuesday and have put in maybe 1 hour of gameplay (which was an amazing hour I must say). Can't wait to be able to play, but I'm having to wait for a patch/fix. :/

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by rtcjny View Post
    Is it better than 2? I think 2 set the mark for first person shooters and blew COD away.
    Battlefield 2 is an old PC game, BF3 is the sequel to that, not Battlefield Bad Company 2.

As for COD. I play both franchises. They are different games. BF3 is a very detailed combat simulator shooter on large open maps. COD is an arcade type shooter on smaller scale maps. If I want to play with some buddies and organize tactics then I play BF3. If I want to run around and shoot everything that moves in a small space then I go COD. Really there is no comparison. Although I have preferred the single player campaign on COD and the Zombies of course.

I'm a 360 player btw.
    "Crimson Tide. The polite way of saying bloodbath".
    Craig Kilborne Show

If anybody is on ps3 and wants to add me my psn id is the same as my tidefans name. I'm friends with a few of you on here but I don't see anybody playing bf3. All my friends currently play modern warfare 2 or black ops. (Boo!)

I picked this up on PC during the BF sales. Pretty solid so far. Feel free to add me: RKel888

BamaNation All-American RollTideMang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RKel32 View Post
    I picked this up on PC during the BF sales. Pretty solid so far. Feel free to add me: RKel888
    I sent you an add. My soldier is called "MildewMan"...don't ask haha.

BamaNation Hall of Fame AlexanderFan's Avatar

can anybody fly a helicopter?
    "It's not luck, it's random bursts of talent." - Gage Robinson