Who has played Bama vs LSU this week on NCAA 12
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
    BamaNation Third Team

Who has played Bama vs LSU this week on NCAA 12

Just wondering how many people have played Bama vs LSU this week and what the outcome has been I haven't had a chance to this week but I just fired up the Xbox and I'm ready to kick some LsWho @$&

2. Advertisement

Re: Who has played Bama vs LSU this week on NCAA 12

Quote Originally Posted by jaygriffin02 View Post
    Just wondering how many people have played Bama vs LSU this week and what the outcome has been I haven't had a chance to this week but I just fired up the Xbox and I'm ready to kick some LsWho @$&
    I played it. Bama 34 Lsu 30 on Heisman
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

BamaNation Third Team

Just played on ALL American won 69-10 wouldnt that be great for Saturday A.J threw for over 300 with 3 TD's and Trent rushed for over 250 with 3 TD's my X-Factor was DeAndrew White he was catching everything his way and now I'm getting ready to play on Heisman results to come soon, also to note I play 10 minute quarters.

BamaNation Third Team

Just finished 2nd game on Heisman Bama 35 LSU 13 McCarron had a horrible game going 3-23 no TD's and 3 int's but Trent rushed 48 times for 354 yards and 3 TD's and defense was outstanding huge plays by Ed Stinson, Jesse Williams and Courtney Upshaw came up with huge safety with 8 minutes left in the 4th quarter to put the game out of reach and my man Dre Kirkpatrick got his First INT well that's my wrap up I hope the score will be either of the games I have played