What's on your menu for Bama vs. MSU this weekend?

happytidefan

All-SEC
Jul 24, 2008
Columbus, Mississippi
Everybody tired of gumbo and swearing never to eat it again?

We're having prime rib Saturday night....for no other reason that we bought it on sale over a month ago and if hubby doesn't cook it, it may get freezer burn.

I am not cooking this weekend. Still tired from LSU weekend and hope my appetite returns at some point.

happytidefan

All-SEC
Jul 24, 2008
Columbus, Mississippi
That Gumbo thing didn't work out too well here either happy. Maybe a hamburger or something next year.
My husband, who abhors celery and bell peppers, will not eat gumbo for the obvious reasons. His reaction to the gumbo: "So can we take the gumbo out of the LSU menu permanently?" Yep, honey....we can and will. Next year: Corndogs.:tongue:

By the way, the Chocolate Chip Cheese Dip was a hit....thanks!

ddsmit

Suspended
Jan 3, 2003
Pensacola, FL
My husband, who abhors celery and bell peppers, will not eat gumbo for the obvious reasons. His reaction to the gumbo: "So can we take the gumbo out of the LSU menu permanently?" Yep, honey....we can and will. Next year: Corndogs.:tongue:

By the way, the Chocolate Chip Cheese Dip was a hit....thanks!
Happy I believe that was BamaGoose that gave you the chocolate chip cheeseball recipe. I wish I could take credit for it though , it sounds great.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.