Description: Great for gameday. I serve with Fritos Scoops.Serving Size: 6+Time: 30 mins.Difficulty: Easy
- 1 Rotisserie chicken (picked apart and chopped)
- 1 8 oz. tub of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 bottle of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1.5 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 8 oz. bag shredded colby & monterrey jack cheesePreparation:Instructions:
- Combine the chicken with hot sauce and warm.
- Combine cream cheese with ranch and mix thoroughly.
- Combine both mixtures with chicken in medium sized pan.
- Add celery and half of the cheese, mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Heat at 350 until it begins to bubble (careful not to burn the cheese on top).