How Many NC Games Have You Attended?

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Thought this might be interesting to find out, and give some of the "old timers" (my age group), a chance to count 'em up.

A friend and I were chatting about this subject, and his position was that if you attended the final regular season game in '73, the win over Aub, you could say you were at a NC game. United Press International awarded Bama the 1973 National Championship at the end of the regular season. Of course, Notre Dame later defeated Bama in the Sugar Bowl and claimed the Associated Press championship for that year. Since then, Bama's championships have been pretty clear cut in bowl games.

I would not be surprised if we have some on this board who have been to nine National Championship games.

bamaboyfromva

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Northern Virginia
This will be my 3rd in 3 years. My brother is an Auburn fan, so after he went with me in 2009...I was forced to go with him last year in Tempe. This year I am taking my pops...a true Bama fan.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
none
something always seems to come up and keep me from going.
78 i was 3
79 i was 4
92 got a speeding ticket in November and parents made me pay for it
09 broke and unemployed
this year had my car stolen and it has caused a snowball effect on my finances

Lady Crimson

Suspended
Oct 13, 2011
I have been around for 9 of them and this would be my 3rd to actually attend if I could just find tickets for less than I paid for my last car....:biggrin::biggrin2::biggrin:

Last edited:

conturbo

Suspended
Aug 4, 2011
92. Went to New Orleans with some buddies and lucked into a ticket. It was an awesome night what little I remember. How great is is that you can even ask that question!

bamaroll

Scout Team
Sep 8, 2002
mobile,al.,u.s.a.
0....could not afford them in 93 and after 9 years in TP....the University still won't grace me with the opportunity of allowing me to buy through our ticket office. And since people are wanting to quadruple their investment and I cant justify spending that kind of money...guess it will remain 0...want to go soooo bad though...never have I sold my extras over face

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
1978 Sugar vs Ohio State as a 12 year old with my parents.
1979 Sugar vs Penn State seating in row 1 in front of our cheerleaders. I was one of the idiots who rushed the field. I looked up and Coach Bryant and 3 state troopers were right behind me!
1993 Sugar vs Miami in the third row from the field.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.