VANDY Shocks The Nation!

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
The first Tide opponent of the 2011 season was the Dores at Bryant-Denny. #1 Alabama vs Vandy on a hot early September afternoon. I decided to watch this game and let the computer play it out. Well, late in the 4th I had to take over the contols. Vandy led 24-17 with under 2 minutes to play. I finally scored a td with about 20 seconds to go. I MISSED THE PAT! :eek2: Vandy shocks #1 BAMA in Tuscaloosa and the Dores went on to win the SEC East division! They lost to LSU in the SECCG. I simulated the rest of the season and BAMA went 10-3. Lost to OU 24-19 in the Fiesta Bowl. Finished at #8.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
That sounds about right..

the Akron Zips oughtta challenge for the NC every year on my dynasty because they manage to steal at least six five star guys a year. They have a horrible record and a puny stadium but still manage to lure these guys away from me. :conf2:

ashleync

Jun 29, 2001
Pelham, Alabama
I would think their NCAA Interest would be pretty high... Hehe... I have not completed a full season yet, so I need to learn some recruiting tactics. The biggest upset of the season so far was Baylor (1-3) over #4 Texas (3-1) 23-21. Georgia and LSU are having miserable seasons at 2-2 each. UGA won the head to head 48-27.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.