How many books do you read at one time?

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I usually only read one at a time because my free time is so limited at the moment. But, ideally, I have three or four books going at the same time. That way I'm always in the "meaty" portion of at least one book.

What about you?

Last edited:

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
I read multiple books @ a time too. I'd like to think this signals some kind of smarts, but instead, I think it's adult-onset ADD. ;) Seriously, I liken it to having more than one music type on my ipod. Allows me to go w/ the groove-du-jour.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
I typically read only one book at a time. But right now I'm reading three books and writing two. Busy times.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I generally read one at a time. However, if a book is big (as in number of pages, weight, or size) and/or cumbersome to carry around, many of Stephen King's books come to mind, I'll read two at the same time. One I can carry with me everywhere I go, the "big" book I'll keep at home to read while there.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
The more the better. I see reading like some see watching different shows on tv. I don't consider myself more intelligent for that but it is my entertainment. Instead of tv I enjoy my computer and books, well a nook anyway is what I do at night. I have to say with the nook it has made life a whole lot easier by buying books right from home.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
I'll read one or two at a time. I'm reading two right now: one deep and tragic and the other adventuresome and uplifting, which kind of describes the extremes of my moods and thinking.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.