Game Thread: Under Armor Game Thread

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC
Amari Cooper really looked good tonite.

In the past few years UA recruits are always well represented in these games, especially since Saban arrived, But tonite was the 1st time I think they stood out above the rest. RTR

Heisman4Bama

1st Team
Jun 18, 2010
Amari Cooper really looked good tonite.

In the past few years UA recruits are always well represented in these games, especially since Saban arrived, But tonite was the 1st time I think they stood out above the rest. RTR
Ya, all Bama players just looked bigger, faster, stronger, and just above and beyond better than everyone else with few exceptions. Like you said, we have had one or two shine, but for all of them to be stars, its amazing. I am most excited for Cooper, Collins, Jones, and Ragland though. They look as if they could come in and contribute as freshman next year.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I saw Coop's punt return but didn't realize it was him because the TV was muted. That thing was b-e-a-utiful run! I don't see him playing next year, though. We always have players that we think will play but redshirt; he'll probably fall into that category.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
I saw Coop's punt return but didn't realize it was him because the TV was muted. That thing was b-e-a-utiful run! I don't see him playing next year, though. We always have players that we think will play but redshirt; he'll probably fall into that category.
The situation at WR is muddy, the top starters are gone, and no one else has really separated themselves, but all the wr recruits will get a fair shot.

all in all though a FANTASTIC night for bama. Really couldn't have gone better.

The Playmaker

2nd Team
Jan 9, 2011
T-town
We don't know that yet. With Maze and Hanks gone who knows.

The Playmaker

2nd Team
Jan 9, 2011
T-town
We actually have a lot of depth next season but I could still see Cooper being 5th or 6th on the chart. Depends on if Shinn and Woodson Jr have developed nicely.

Tide Warrior

All-American
Jun 7, 2009
Asheville, NC-Chapel Hill, NC
We actually have a lot of depth next season but I could still see Cooper being 5th or 6th on the chart. Depends on if Shinn and Woodson Jr have developed nicely.
I have heard really good things about Shinn all season. I think Shinn will get a lot of touches next year.

The other question mark is if Carter finally gets his stuff together to play next fall.

No matter what future QB recruits will be excited about the targets they will have at UA.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Did Goldman play in this game??? Honestly, I never heard his name called once.
Can anyone let me know where we stand on this recruit? I know it is the dead period and there is no new information on him. I too did not see him in this game. His update thread has been locked for some reason and I just wanted to know if we have a realistic shot at landing him. :BigA:

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Can anyone let me know where we stand on this recruit? I know it is the dead period and there is no new information on him. I too did not see him in this game. His update thread has been locked for some reason and I just wanted to know if we have a realistic shot at landing him. :BigA:
many of the "experts" and "insiders" say bama is his leader. Auburn fans say he's a lock to the barn.

He's been pretty quite about his recruitment, considering Bama's track record in his area of the country, and how big of a priority he is now with our class almost complete, I say bama gets goldman

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
many of the "experts" and "insiders" say bama is his leader. Auburn fans say he's a lock to the barn.

He's been pretty quite about his recruitment, considering Bama's track record in his area of the country, and how big of a priority he is now with our class almost complete, I say bama gets goldman
Thanks TRPC! The game is won in the trenches. We need as many big uglies or huge pretties that we can get!

The Playmaker

2nd Team
Jan 9, 2011
T-town
I've always thought of Goldman as the more important recruit to get just because you have to win the battle at the line to win the game. He will be a Dareus type player for us.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.