Description: When my grocery store puts lobster on sale I'm making this one as much as possibleServing Size: 4Time: 10 minutes prep / 30 min cook timeDifficulty: Easy
- 2 (10 oz) lobster tails, split in half lenghtwise
- 1 (15 oz) can New England lobster chowder
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 8 oz fettuccine
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh chivesPreparation:
- Bring a large pot of water to boiling. Add lobster tails; cook 12-15 minutes or until bright in color and tails are slightly curled. Drain; let cool 5 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Remove meat from shells; cover and keep warm.Instructions:
- Meanwhile, in a skillet heat lobster chowder over medium heat 2-3 minutes; stir until well blended. Stir in cream and tomato paste; cook 5-8 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Reduce heat to low; cover and keep warm.
- Bring another pot of salted water to boiling. Add pasta; cook al dente according to package directions. Drain; transfer pasta to skillet; toss to coat.
- Place pasta on 4 plates. Top each with 1 split lobster tail, sprinkle with chives and serve.