What is your favorite TV show(s)?

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
The more I watch it, the more I love Friday Night Lights.
Yeah, I'm surprised it doesn't get more love. I do think the story lines were overly soap-operaish at times, but I still think that the portrayal of the Taylors is one of the best portrayals of the American family I can recall - realistic, yet dramatic.

I just got into Breaking Bad, and it is great. Walter White is one of the greatest characters I've seen. I'm in season 4 now, and it is amazing to think about how drastically his character has changed since Season 1. Outstanding writing and acting.

mikeua69

All-American
Apr 16, 2002
Alabaster, AL
Right now Breaking Bad is probably my fav
Homeland is second and can't wait for the 2nd season.
Big Bang Theory is probably my favorite sitcom

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
Current shows:

Longmire (on A&E-excellent show-if you haven't seen it, check it out, although the season finale is next week)...stars Robert Taylor, Gerald McRaney, Lou Diamond Phillips
Criminal Minds
Burn Notice
Royal Pains
The Glades
CSI -Las Vegas & Miami

Past shows:
The Sopranos
Seinfeld
Frazier
Cheers
Friends
Miami Vice (still watch reruns occasionally)

I used to watch some pretty good Brit comedy's and detective series on BBC before they totally changed their lineup...Cracker was a pretty good show...

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
I usually prefer watching shows that have completed their series run (on DVD through Netflix), but there's a few shows that are still in production I watch:
Spartacus*
Game of Thrones
Dexter
Modern Family

Other shows I highly recommend:
Arrested Development
Friday Night Lights
Firefly*
Coupling
Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Wire
The Sopranos
The Shield
Freaks & Geeks
Smallville

*-favorites (Warning: Spartacus has pretty extreme levels of sex & violence)

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
I figure the actor is in line for a lead role in some other show and this was a way to have him exit SOA. I expected the show to turn down this year but so far its better than last year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.