Time: 20 minDifficulty: Easy
- 12 scallops , on the shell if possible
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs of choice (we suggest parsley, lemon thyme or chives)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- freshly ground salt and pepperPreparation:
- 1. Remove the scallops from the shell.
- 2. Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium high heat.Instructions:
- 3. Add the scallops and cook for about 2 minutes, turn and cook a further minute on the other side. Return to the shell.
- 4. Add remaining ingredients to the pan and cook for about 3 minutes or until reduced by about a half.
- 5. Drizzle a little of the sauce over each scallop, distributing the herbs evenly.
- 6. Serves 2 as an appetiser.