Jamey Dubose leaving Prattville for Florence - Page 3
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Jamey Dubose leaving Prattville for Florence

Quote Originally Posted by edwd58 View Post
    It has been 5 full seasons at Prattville for Coach Anderson. Here is a recap of his tenure thus far:

2012: 5-4, missed playoffs
    2013: 7-3, lost by 15 in round 1 to Foley
    2014: 11-3, lost by 14 to Hoover in championship game
    2015: 6-4, missed playoffs
    2016: 2-7, missed playoffs

Overall 31-21, 2 playoff appearances, 1 championship game, 0 region championships, missed the playoffs in 3 of 5 seasons (keeping in mind the top 4 of 7 teams qualify for the playoffs).

With Mr. Dennis having been elected Superintendent of Elmore County schools, hopefully he will take Anderson with him because, as feared, he isn't getting it done in Pville. Any chance there is an opening at any of the Elmore county schools Tidehawk?
    I know some things via work. It's such a cluster. Not sure if he's going anywhere or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

2. Advertisement

Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. One would hope 'the powers that be' are not satisfied with the direction of the football program.
    Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by edwd58 View Post
    Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. One would hope 'the powers that be' are not satisfied with the direction of the football program.
    You know our town. Buddies stick with buddies, and I understand Chad is buddies with the right people.

Was told someone from the QB Club paid to have a U-Haul truck parked outside his house for weeks during the 2015 season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson